• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
400px-broom_icon.png

GAF cracks me up. When I said a week ago that the Reds were going to fall flat on their faces and that they were playing out of their asses, everybody said I was being negative and that I was full of shit. Now that Vastradamas has been proven correct yet again, everyone is like "Lol, Fuck you Vas! Reds suck!"

eznark

Banned
GAF cracks me up. When I said a week ago that the Reds were going to fall flat on their faces and that they were playing out of their asses, everybody said I was being negative and that I was full of shit. Now that Vastradamas has been proven correct yet again, everyone is like "Lol, Fuck you Vas! Reds suck!"

Considering you've been saying that since day 1, and you say it about every team that you like every single season, I can see why people think you're full of shit.

Considering you've been saying that since day 1, and you say it about every team that you like every single season, I can see why people think you're full of shit.

Counterpoint: I like the Bengals and the Reds. Combined, hold on, let me do the math here... carry the one... okay! Combined, they have a grand total of 0 playoff wins in nearly 20 years. If I said they WEREN'T frauds in the past, I'd think I'd be even more full of shit. Let's add in the Blue Jackets, too. When you add them, that brings the total playoff wins to... oh yeah, 0.

dmag1223

If they were doing this without McClutch, then yeah.

If you notice, the Reds have pitched well during this losing streak... just they aren't producing runs. This is when the loss of Votto starts to show.

Well, they are going to have to find a way to score runs off of one pf the worst teams in baseball this weekend, because Votto isn't going to be back until Tuesday.

Oh and I just got home and watched the highlights. Wtf, the Brewers hit absolutely 0 balls hard that inning. Ugh what a bullshit rally.

Taxman

WTF is anybody else unable to use mlb.tv to watch their games? All I can watch it seems is the Cubs game. Can't even watch the free game

harSon

Banned
Just got home from the A's game, time to watch some real baseball!

Looks like Marte is starting to come around, he's been solid that last few games. And I really don't understand Hurdle starting Barajas over McKenry anymore, Barajas is trash, and we have enough guaranteed outs in the lineup already...

Michael Bourn just hit his 9th homer of the season. He's had at least three long drives this season hit the top of the fence too.

He had 12 homers total from 2007-2011 coming into this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom