• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
just found out that there is a louisville slugger museum, neat looking building

IqV1i.jpg

Watching baseball for the first time, Atlanta Braves and the Mets. I think I pretty much follow it. Would these be considered good teams?
braves yes. Mets, not so much.

jakncoke

Banned
Watching baseball for the first time, Atlanta Braves and the Mets. I think I pretty much follow it. Would these be considered good teams?

Pirates are the best ever, dont ever ever ever let a person tell you otherwise

motherfuckign bitch walking in a run

harSon

Banned
Hurdle is such a simple fuck.

He's seriously retarded.

How many times is he going to do this in a season? He's literally cost us at least a half dozen completely avoidable losses with this shit.

harSon

Banned
Seems like most of our guys are in "FUCK IT I'M SWINGING BALLS TO THE WALL AT EVERYTHING" mode right now.

No hitter confirmed.

harSon

Banned
The Pirates always manage to find ways to stick in their fan's asses just a teeny bit further each season. It's an art form.

zulux21

heh Flowers seems to be using up all of his good hits for the season in today's game. 2 singles each getting an RBI and a home run.. not bad for a guy that came in for a sub 200 average and 3 rbis coming into this game.

rando14

you;re a m's fan? what incentive do you have to see jason marquis of all people and the pads throw a no hitter you big meaniE

No hitters are exciting lol. I'm actually rooting for the Pirates in the NL, that'd actually be pretty dope. If not the Pirates then the Washington Expos

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
No hitters are exciting lol. I'm actually rooting for the Pirates in the NL, that'd actually be pretty dope. If not the Pirates then the Washington Expos
the nationals don't even know the expos exist, seems like they don't even acknowledge them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom