• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Not a bad outing for Kimbrel, considering he hasn't pitched in 6 days. A single, a wild pitch, and two strikeouts.

sangreal

KUg9F.png

harSon

Banned
You guys will be competing for a wild card spot till the end. Have you seen your September schedule?

Yes, I've seen our schedule. I've also seen us lose series' to the the Padres, Brewers and Cubs x2 post All-Star break.

We can't even beat shit teams at home anymore...

dmag1223

Yes, I've seen our schedule. I've also seen us lose series' to the the Padres, Brewers and Cubs x2 post All-Star break.

We can't even beat shit teams at home anymore...

Yeah, I'd be upset to. But don't write your team off just yet. You guys have a solid pitching staff.

harSon

Banned
Man, Alvarez's slump has been killing this team.

Dude's the 2nd most important bat on our team IMO. We're missing his HR power...

harSon

Banned
Man...

It should be a crime to have lineup that ends with Barajas, Barmes and a pitcher. Might as well play a 5-6 inning game.

harSon

Banned
Hope Cutch comes out of his funk soon. Dude has been on and off for a while now, and only a singles hitter when he's on. He's been pretty spotty on defense too...

harSon

Banned
Attention Red's Fans:

You're not allowed to say your team is sucking alongside the Pirates when you're on a 5 game winning streak, 23-8 since the All-Star break and have the 2nd best record in all of baseball.

Next time I say the Pirates are sucking, either nod in agreement or don't say anything.

harSon

Banned
Hurdle is pretty good at raw dogging his fans.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, he brings in Chad Qualls for the extra dry push.

Edit: I understand your former pain Yankees fans. Qualls is pure boo boo juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom