• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the curse for the mest?

Angry-kid-middle-finger.gif

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
The Nationals are 1-0 in their last one rain-delayed games.

The Braves are 0-2 in their last two games against opponents.

Rick Sutcliffe wants Melky Cabrera banned from baseball and deported.

You know, it makes you mad. First of all, this guy is over here in the United States on a working visa. He broke the law. What's he doing still here? I mean, forget the 50-game suspension from baseball and whether he can come back if they make the playoffs or not. Why's he still here? That visa should be taken away, and he should not be allowed to play over here again, or work over here again, in my opinion.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WTF are you doing Lobaton. God I want to strangle anybody who makes the 3rd out of the inning running from 1st to 3rd on a single. This should NEVER happen.

Cheating at Baseball=breaking the law. Sutcliffe is right it should be punishable by death! Hey moron, there are things on the banned substance list that you can buy at GNC. Get a clue dickweed. I can't believe people pay morons like him and Dibble to "analyze" baseball.

dmag1223

Cheating at Baseball=breaking the law. Sutcliffe is right it should be punishable by death! Hey moron, there are things on the banned substance list that you can buy at GNC. Get a clue dickweed. I can't believe people pay morons like him and Dibble to "analyze" baseball.

Don't forget John Kruk and Mitch Williams!

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
I guess we'll have to see. I wasn't impressed with Miley, reminded me of Gee from last year, in the one game I watched him, so SSS.

dmag1223

I guess we'll have to see. I wasn't impressed with Miley, reminded me of Gee from last year, in the one game I watched him, so SSS.

Yep, still plenty of baseball left. Right now that's just how I would vote.

Man, Halladay has lost a lot of zip on his fastball it seems like.

Wright with a nice pick at third and now Tejada with a beautiful barehanded play. Damn you Colvin! RA's knuckler didnt dance enough dat time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom