• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
I would laugh so hard if the Dodgers picked up Adrian's contract. They are burning through money. Starting to look like me when I have cash.

The fact that even shitty Adrian Gonzalez is way better than Loney means that it would be big for the Dodgers. Plus, they have stupidly mad cash...

The fact that even shitty Adrian Gonzalez is way better than Loney means that it would be big for the Dodgers. Plus, they have stupidly mad cash...

I still think throwing in pieces and hoping they are gonna fit won't work as well as they are hoping since they are going all out but we shall see. It should be an interesting 35 games or so.

Justin Upton has been claimed on trade waivers by an unknown team.

Speculation is that Dodgers will take Beckett if they can get Gonzalez. The Red Sox really have to think about this.

Dodgers don't have a choice. The Red Sox can stick them with both contracts for nothing if they want.

Holy SHIT

ESPN Boston is now reporting Carl Crawford is now in the trade talks. Deal would send Gonzalez, Beckett, Crawford, and Punto the Dodgers.

Hootie

ESPN Boston is now reporting Carl Crawford is now in the trade talks. Deal would send Gonzalez, Beckett, Crawford, and Punto the Dodgers.

wvyti.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom