• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup.

XZkaI.jpg

Sharp

Top three in SIERA in the league: Stephen Strasburg (2.72), Max Scherzer (3.02--this dude has a .347 BABIP and I am going to blame it on the Astros-worthy Tigers defense), R.A. Dickey (3.08). I bet you will never guess number four.

i don't see why jeter isn't getting more scrutinized for getting this bump in performance at 38 years of age and after precipitous decline for 3 years straight- I'm with Skip, no way he's not roiling.

rando14

Top three in SIERA in the league: Stephen Strasburg (2.72), Max Scherzer (3.02--this dude has a .347 BABIP and I am going to blame it on the Astros-worthy Tigers defense), R.A. Dickey (3.08). I bet you will never guess number four.

Whoa, Scherzer's siera is over a pt lower than his ERA? Must be all those strikeouts.

EDIT: I cheated and looked it up. Didn't expect that.

Sharp

Wainwright?
Close, but no. He's number five with 3.10.
Whoa, Scherzer's siera is over a pt lower than his ERA? Must be all those strikeouts.

EDIT: I cheated and looked it up. Didn't expect that.
He has had one of the weirder pitching seasons of the past few years. He's basically doing everything right and getting absolutely nothing for his troubles. Probably a good buy-low candidate in fantasy, there's no way he can keep pitching that well and doing that badly.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Going to go for the reach pick and say Kyle Lohse. (I just want to mention, I haven't looked at Lohse's stats at all this year. Just went completely random guess.)

Edit: Oh. HIM, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom