• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I guess I'm going to stop watching Pirates games from now on. Their last two decent victories have come when I was too busy to watch the game...

And it seems like McDonald can only pitch well against the Cardinals now. And it's good to see Alvarez get out of his funk in such a large way, and Cutch in a smaller way. And Tabata has been pretty damn good for us since he's been back... good enough to take platoon with Marte or Snider.

Hopefully this continues!
it won't.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Ahhh, the Carlos Beltran/Brad Lidge era Astros must seem so far gone to them.

Eh, Beltran was only an Astro for about half a season and they lost in the NLCS that year.

The following year, in 05, after he signed with the Mets, they were swept in the WS.

And that ball Pujols hit still hasn't landed.

Those were the days.

hemtae

I still think that the Astros had a chance in the WS had Pujols not completely broken Lidge. Then we could be laughing at both Chicago teams.

zulux21

man... young just missed that home run.... even with the replay I couldn't clearly tell if it was fair or foul.

and then young hit another hard one that I thought was gonna hit a gap...

at least my white sox manage to keep a 2 game lead despite sucking up today horribly.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mets regrouped nicely after Young's poor start and had a good game. Plenty of hits distributed across the lineup, and the bullpen was solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom