• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Why would they hang around Reyes?

LKlPH.jpg

dmag1223

LOL he was getting a bunch of calls that were off the plate early. Man the ump just totally blew that call in the outfield.

I'm not one to bitch about the umps but dude that pitch to Mayberry was a perfect pitch. But it evened out in the end I guess. They usually do.

Edit: This team really cannot hit right handed pitching.

I'm not one to bitch about the umps but dude that pitch to Mayberry was a perfect pitch. But it evened out in the end I guess. They usually do.

If you are talking about the 3-2 pitch it was a ball for sure. The Phils totally got screwed though on the Stubbs play. He trapped the ball and Howard didnt score because the ump called it a catch. It was totally clear that it was trapped live, that was a horrible call.

dmag1223

If you are talking about the 3-2 pitch it was a ball for sure. The Phils totally got screwed though on the Stubbs play. He trapped the ball and Howard didnt score because the ump called it a catch. It was totally clear that it was trapped live, that was a horrible call.

It was clearly a strike. They showed it multiple times on the pitch fx and it hit the corner. And it looked like Latos was safe at third in the previous inning as well. Overall, the umpiring has been horrible on both sides.

sangreal

woke up to a creepy EAS going on about some tornado (never seen a non-test EAS before). Not amused to see the Yankees lost the lead :(

Link

The Autumn Wind
Something tells me that loss last night sucked out any life the Mets had left. So much for getting back to .500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom