• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toth

Honestly, I am not a shocked diehard Yankees fan and I think this needs to happen. This team HAS to show some kind of mettle.

If not, I rather not watch another early ALDS exit.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Because he's a weird double team supporter.

Unless you meant the New York thing, then that's because fuck the Yankees and the Mets get guilt by association.

You know it. Born in STL and moved down to Florida when the Devil Rays tickets were given out at grocery stores to fill up the stands. Those were some fun days.

and what would that accomplish? players aren't robots. they can't just turn it on or off.

I already said that the Phils have done it twice to Rollins and it seemed to give them a boost for a few games at least. You dont think the Braves/Redsox wish they had done something to shake things up last year? Some times the smallest thing will turn a team around. My point wasnt even that they had to bench someone, maybe just shake up the lineup or change up the rotation. There is always something that a manager can do to shake things up.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
the only way I could root for another team is if I moved to a city with a AL team. I could never root for another NL team.

I already said that the Phils have done it twice to Rollins and it seemed to give them a boost for a few games at least. You dont think the Braves/Redsox wish they had done something to shake things up last year? Some times the smallest thing will turn a team around. My point wasnt even that they had to bench someone, maybe just shake up the lineup or change up the rotation. There is always something that a manager can do to shake things up.

it's September, if they haven't responded by now no amount of benching or yelling will help. this team is old, injured and the bench is streched thin.

cashman

Banned
We're going to be tied with the fighting showalters after this game... Is this real life?

you_like_krabby_patties_don_t_you_squidward__a88b2ec9939a6da96.jpg

If I'm Warthen I take Harvey out after 5 innings. His innings limit is 175, he's at 80+ pitches now. Might be able to squeeze another start outta him before the innings limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom