• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

I bet he gets one someday, that curveball is amazing, great heat, and even had swings and misses on the change up

Yeah some day we will. FP is right. You think one of these days with this rotation, they'll get one,

Also, harper on fire. Watch on. Number 2 bomb tonight. This team is on FIRE.

Now watch Kuroda give it right back

original

Jesus Christ the Braves are fucking pathetic with runners on base. No one other Chipper has any fucking idea what is going on up there. Simmons cannot come back fast enough. I almost want the Rockies to come back and win so shit will hit the fan quicker.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Bryce Harper is AMAZING.

On base 4 out of 5 times. Only out was a line drive. Two walks, and no one will dare throw him a 3-0 cookie.

Forgot to mention the two home runs. Both were bombs. One to each side of the field. He's also one of the best defensive CFs by UZR.

McNei1y

I still love how everyone sings and continues to sing "Take On Me" when Morse comes to bat. It was pretty damn loud tonight. I also liked how the crowd clapped at the people singing without the music.

Bryce Harper is AMAZING.

On base 4 out of 5 times. Only out was a line drive. Two walks, and no one will dare throw him a 3-0 cookie.

Forgot to mention the two home runs. Both were bombs. One to each side of the field. He's also one of the best defensive CFs by UZR.

Dude was good for three moths, horrible for two, and now he's starting to do things we haven't seen yet. Two multi-HR games in the past week? He's going to be a fun player to watch for the next few decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom