• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have bet good money the Dodgers would have taken control of the 2nd wildcard by now. What the hell is going on over there?

Blaming Bobby V for the Red Sox being terrible is like blaming Obama for the economy. Things started going sour before he got the job. Also, if you thought either of them could fix the problems they inherited, you were pretty wrong. lol

zulux21

darn so close to back to back home runs to tie the red sox yankees game (I stopped watching the tigers slaughter the white sox lol)

zulux21

if the ump keeps calling the zone like this
9d82926bf4c24061b02ab40.png

after having a large zone all day maybe down 8-1 in the 8th with 1 out isn't impossible to come back from.

COME ON YEAR OF THE UMPS lol

cashman

Banned
The Cleveland Indians are the first team from the AL to be mathematically eliminated for the Wild Card. The Twins should join them later tonight once their game with the Royals finishes up.

zulux21

The Cleveland Indians are the first team from the AL to be mathematically eliminated for the Wild Card. The Twins should join them later tonight once their game with the Royals finishes up.

it's crazy to think that back around the allstar break the indians were with in a few games of first lol

They looked great early on in the year. What a turnaround.

OKAY GAF... predictions:

Who is going to be the 2nd wildcard in the NL?

I'm going with the Dodgers. I mean, they are really underachieving.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They looked great early on in the year. What a turnaround.

OKAY GAF... predictions:

Who is going to be the 2nd wildcard in the NL?

I'm going with the Dodgers. I mean, they are really underachieving.

Brewers and Phillies will have a 1 game playoff for the 2nd spot. (is that how it would work, I have no idea)

zulux21

I wonder what the asking price will be for Choo.

it will depend if the indians think they can fix their team for next year
the indians were 44-41 at the all star break they are currently 59-84 so they have gone 15-43 and that includes a 3 game sweep of the tigers a week ago lol.

the astros will obviously be the worst team in the majors... the question is who will be the second worst. twins, indians, cubs or rockies lol

zulux21

YOUK HITS HIS SECOND HOMERUN 8-5 White sox now (white sox are the 5)... maybe this game isn't over... COME ON SOX!!!!!!
edit: wow horrible call by the third base ump might kill the come back... wise wasn't even close to swinging and he said he did :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom