• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashman

Banned
Rockies are playing pretty flat after realizing they have been mathematically eliminated from the NL West. Silly Rockies don't they know they are still in contention for the Wildcard?

iPIy911lZkaKW.gif

zulux21

The Brewers are not fucking around. Wow.

how funny would it be if atlanta just fell apart and the wild card battle ended up being the phillies vs the brewers :p

personally I wouldn't mind seeing the brewers take the second wild card spot in general. it would at least get my local area more into the spirit of baseball.

Damn, shit is getting TIGHT in the NL Wildcard.

As we likely got our spot on lockdown, I just gotta get my popcorn ready. Anybody but Cardinals.

how funny would it be if atlanta just fell apart and the wild card battle ended up being the phillies vs the brewers :p

personally I wouldn't mind seeing the brewers take the second wild card spot in general. it would at least get my local area more into the spirit of baseball.

Atlanta still has 9 games left against the Mets (3) and Marlins (6). They swept the Mets before this series.

zulux21

Atlanta still has 9 games left against the Mets (3) and Marlins (6). They swept the Mets before this series.

The indians had only won like 9 games since july 15th when the swept the tigers a week ago. Anything can happen in baseball :p

Instead of one night like last year, its the last two three weeks this year.

it's funny seeing comments like this when I recall everyone talking about how a second wild card was going to ruin any chance for excitement dealing with the wild card at the end of the season lol

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

the Phillies would have to go undefeated or some shit for that to happen. I think the braves are 9 or 10 up on the Phillies. 18 gms left for the braves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom