• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
8EuOa.gif

Carlbeego

Yes, because no team ever celebrates clinching the division.

Well, some of those later Braves teams during THE RUN didn't, lol. Hell some of those teams didn't even celebrate winning the NLDS.

I remember the Yankees having a wine toast.

WINE TOAST. What kinda of lame bougie shit is that.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Hell yeah!

Catwalk homerun is the best kind of homerun.

Most of us here lost it in the lights. If the catwalk wasn't there it'd hit the back wall or at the least the upper deck. Interesting game so far.

Now Matt Moore is getting taken out only 2.2 in? This cray cray.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Grats Reds-age. Giants winning and clinching tonight be awesome but I hope they do tomorrow while Im at the game lol. Be so cool to see in person.

Chuck

Still without luck
Wow the A's lost??? What a shitty team. I hope they lose the rest of their games and the Rays or Angels make the playoffs.

Grats Reds-age. Giants winning and clinching tonight be awesome but I hope they do tomorrow while Im at the game lol. Be so cool to see in person.

I could see that. Because if they win, they'll send out the September Call-ups tomorrow to give the starters a day off, which would be a bummer to watch.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Certified dingerball activated in the Trop. Too bad all of them are to left, if they hit it to the right field sections I will get the ball for you GAF.

zulux21

*watches the first 3 batters for the angels*
screw it, I am done with this game, team looks lifeless again watching this isn't going to do anything but piss me off as I watch the white sox lose.

zulux21

Maybe there is still a little hope... bases loaded no one out for the angels and we kept them from scoring.

from what I caught it seems like the angels keep making stupid base running mistakes as well (I left for 3 innings after I said screw this game lol... but alas I am a glutton for punishment)

Here's hoping next time dunn is at bat he hurts himself and is out for the season.... the white sox are way better with him not in the line up :/

Etheus

Neo Member
Dude's FINALLY showing something. 2-2 tonight brings him up to .210, and only a few hundredths away from not being embarrassing.

His September ops isn't terrible, which is kind of good news. I really want things to work out for the dude, and this is a nice sign, but he's been so absolutely terrible it's hard to believe this will last. I really don't see him coming out of spring training and having acceptable numbers for a first baseman.

Edit: I would absolutely love for him to prove me wrong.

zulux21

so... odds Dunn strikes out... 80% chance... maybe 90%...
if he doesn't strike out I bet he hits into a double play lol
edit: yup double play ><; WHY CANT YOU JUST BREAK DOWN AND NEVER PLAY AGAIN DUNN!!!!! ><:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom