• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you, LA. California belongs to the Giants.

pMLB2-13915914dt.jpg

Can you get a bigger, more zoomed in picture of that so I can see the asterisk?

LEAVE

control your Dominican, we need as many diverse fans of different teams as we can get.

My football team doesn't have a game until Monday night, and my basketball team got stolen by a fat white guy with some help of a couple of old white guys.

No I'm not leaving... I rather watch the shitty M's than watching the WNBA.

YouMad.jpg

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
another typical Cliff Lee game. Bunch of strikeouts, no walks, no run support and in line for the loss.

edit: Heyward better win the Gold Glove, so good. (the entire braves outfield should win actually).

zulux21

We have to win today. Chicago please defeat California Angels.

Here's hoping as well but Weaver is a tough one. My main hope at this time is the Twins hold on and win as that will mean worst case the White sox will be tied for first at the end of the day. The thing is the Angels haven't even looked like they are playing well in the first two games, in fact they have made a ton of stupid mistakes, the white sox are just one upping them in looking stupid lol. The Angels are at least not giving the opposing pitcher tons of extra strikes by swinging at pitches 6 plus inches out of the zone, which is really the big difference.

edit: white sox are actually looking ok so far... plus with the lead the twins have now I actually have slight hopes the twins might win the first game against the tigers.

zulux21

bleh.. bases loaded 1 out and can't score.... plus side we got Weaver up over 30 pitches after the first inning. Here's hoping we can continue to work Weaver and get him out after 4-5 innings and play around with that angels bullpen.

zulux21

Bah, terrible with RISP sometimes.

I'll trade you... The white sox are 2 for 29 (.069 average) in their last 5 games (including today's game) with RISP
edit: actually wait no 2 for 30 forgot beckham got to second so a .067 average lol (0-3 today so far)

zulux21

Viciado can't you field anything cleanly anymore @_@
oh well gotta hold them 2 runs isn't impossible to get back from, going into this I was going to be happy with 3 runs given up over 6 innings so just get out of this floyd.

edit:.... Shit :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom