• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
18-38 since Aug. 1. Damn.

page0_blog_entry34-mj-laughing.gif
hahajordan.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Medlen now with the longest team win streak in history with 23; I don't think he'll choke in the playoff game, but the offense still worries me.
right now Lance Lynn would line up to be the starter for the cardinals, I like our chances against him. His splits vs. RHBs isn't too good. But I bet the Cardinals send wainwright or something out there though.

right now Lance Lynn would line up to be the starter for the cardinals, I like our chances against him. His splits vs. RHBs isn't too good. But I bet the Cardinals send wainwright or something out there though.

There's no way Lance Lynn is pitching that game. It's probably going to be Wainwright. I hope it is because the Braves smashed him this year.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
There's no way Lance Lynn is pitching that game. It's probably going to be Wainwright. I hope it is because the Braves smashed him this year.
hopefully the dodgers keep winning and they have to go to the last game to clinch, but yeah I doubt lynn pitches.

clemenx

Banned
I only skimmed the Egyptian thread. Who's getting banned in that other than the OP? Just saw a bunch of people disagree with the OP with mostly level-headed posts.

The creepshot thread, OTOH...:lol

Meh, I think that OP just seems to reek ignorance without malice, I don't think that should be bannable, I think the posts saying "Lololol go to Stormfront" were way worse.

Edit: Seems like Bishoptl agrees.

zulux21

Sept 18th the white sox had a 3 game lead
Sept 30th the white sox trail by 3 games
so freaken pathetic lol

oh well... let's hope for a finish... KC sweep the tigers, white sox sweep the indians, and then the tigers can kick the crap out of the white sox in the 1 game play off so that they go as the white sox sure don't deserve to go at this point.

worst part about this season is that we actually had a number of players we could have moved for prospects which would have helped our poor farm system... but alas we had to suck at the end and not the middle lol.

Nats lose. Braves still alive in the NL East.

If the Braves had just gone 2-2 to start the season instead of 0-4 and instead gone 4-4 during the 8-game losing streak, they'd be up 3.0 on the Nats. Fucking Jurrjens and bad Minor really killed the division hopes.

I'd like to think SF won't let LA sweep them, simply due to their rivalry and pride. So another win probably gets the Cards in so they can rest guys like Holliday and Freese. Good to see Beltran coming around.

Thank god I only read that thread. Its a fucking graveyard.

edit: Lincecum is not getting a starting role in the playoffs. Or it'll have to be over my dead body.

the Egypt thread lived, creepshot?

PinkCrayon
f0lken
Baby Milo
Dennis
Pandaman
Apeopleman
PumpkinPie
Kite
Instigator
polyh3dron
Foliorum Viridum
Phat Michael
Raiden
Chun-Li On A Bike
Ooccoo
Panzon
Kloteweer
Jake McLargeHuge
shinobi602
TeethMummy
phosphor112
ThisWreckage
curttard
Gospel
lush
Jangocube
Forceatowulf
Trey
LeBrick James
itxaka
BPRD
joelseph
GraveHorizon
JJDinomite
akira28

remember guys, it ain't coool.

Malo

Banned
the Egypt thread lived, creepshot?

PinkCrayon
f0lken
Baby Milo
Dennis
Pandaman
Apeopleman
PumpkinPie
Kite
Instigator
polyh3dron
Foliorum Viridum
Phat Michael
Raiden
Chun-Li On A Bike
Ooccoo
Panzon
Kloteweer
Jake McLargeHuge
shinobi602
TeethMummy
phosphor112
ThisWreckage
curttard
Gospel
lush
Jangocube
Forceatowulf
Trey
LeBrick James
itxaka
BPRD
joelseph
GraveHorizon
JJDinomite
akira28

remember guys, it ain't coool.
Holy shit that's a lot of bans.

I can't believe the Rangers dicked around this long and still haven't even clinched a playoff spot. I kind of hope they choke and don't even make it. They deserve it for the way the players have talked and played for weeks as if their spot in the WS is already confirmed.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I was rooting for the Rangers earlier in the year, but it would just be too awesome if they ended up losing the division to the friggin A's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom