• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
Darvish is getting squeezed a little bit

XtIeA.png

He has in all starts according to gameday, big time. Either someone fucked up gameday or umpires are racists.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
He has in all starts according to gameday, big time. Either someone fucked up gameday or umpires are racists.

I'm legitimately pretty sure that the zone has been shrunken this year for everybody. I hope someone does an actual study of this soon.

h3ro

Nope. Not for the Yankees anyway.

You aren't physically or emotionally into your posting these days. I mean, you've been typing well, even posted a few good gifs and your post count is up these days, which is always a good thing. We'll just have to move on from here.

Sanjuro

You aren't physically or emotionally into your posting these days. I mean, you've been typing well, even posted a few good gifs and your post count is up these days, which is always a good thing. We'll just have to move on from here.

I don't quite understand this comment. I'm doing alright. I just ate a giant fucking hot dog, how are you doing?

Hughes needs to go to a sedated environment, work on his magic. Simple as that.

h3ro

I don't quite understand this comment. I'm doing alright. I just ate a giant fucking hot dog, how are you doing?

Valentine told Ch. 7, “I don’t think he’s as physically or emotionally into the game as he has been in the past for some reason,” said Valentine. “But [on Saturday] it seemed, you know, he’s seeing the ball well, got those two walks, got his on-base percentage up higher than his batting average, which is always a good thing, and he’ll move on from there.”

:(

h3ro

Oh. I've been doing my best to avoid the soap opera. Boston media has been reaching all time records with this material.

The snubbing of Theo at the anniversary party today was amazing. Jose Canseco will be there!

The worst part of your crappy team's drama that our media whore lead announcer won't shutup about it ever since he got into bed with Valentine on ESPN radio.

Why on Earth is Kay talking about the Boston drama during a Yanks/Twinkies game on YES?!?

BRING BACK SCOOTER VIA HOLOGRAM

Branduil

Did all of the Rangers' baserunners take stupid pills this morning.

They'd have like 5 runs right now if they weren't getting picked off every inning.

Sanjuro

The worst part of your crappy team's drama that our media whore lead announcer won't shutup about it ever since he got into bed with Valentine on ESPN radio.

Why on Earth is Kay talking about the Boston drama during a Yanks/Twinkies game on YES?!?

BRING BACK SCOOTER VIA HOLOGRAM

Because you fucking love us.

You. Fucking. Love. Us.

8AvRD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom