• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dat florida sports culture.

Guy literally stole the ball out of Pena's glove on a foul pop up. Thank god security booted his ass from the stadium.

Jubs

1-0 lead!

FFTO0.gif

Puddles

Banned
Good to see the Billingsley we all know and love finally show up today. I was wondering where that guy had wandered off to.

Mrbob

Soriano is so worthless. Every time I see him fail at the plate reminds me of how Hendry screwed things up. Get rid of him, eat some money if need be!

eznark

Banned
Soriano is so worthless. Every time I see him fail at the plate reminds me of how Hendry screwed things up. Get rid of him, eat some money if need be!

The Reds would probably take him. They are awful, need a left fielder and apparently have all the money in the world.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So I was in the car listening to the radio call on my way to my GF's place.

Was the umpire really that bad in the Braves game? The radio announcers are making it sound like an epic cluster, and one of the worst umpiring jobs of all time.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
:(

Well, that was a winnable game. Delgado had no idea where the strikezone was, but he was still pretty effective despite that.

Gonna chalk this one up to bad umpiring, and even worse managing. Seriously, go fuck yourself Fredi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom