• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFA Nunez seriously.

He's visibly the worst fielder I've ever seen. Obviously there have been plenty of players with the mobility of a tree playing first and sometimes third, and then you get middle infielders with the yips... but he literally doesn't know what to do when a baseball comes at him.

Brinbe

Nice, just saw the Vlad signing... there's most likely not much to it, but even a hobbled Guerrero can't possibly be worse than Lind.

McNei1y

Feel the wrath of Strasburg.

TUsU7.png

Branduil

Three errors in one inning lol.

Rangers can't even win a series when they're up 2-0. They're going to actually let the Angels catch up to them at this rate.

Gotta enjoy it before they shut Straus down.

I wish they'd stop babying the younger guys like they're fucking china dolls. They're only making them MORE prone to injury. If they're worried about longevity, they shouldn't be: not many players finish their careers on the team they started with.

Malo

Banned
He's visibly the worst fielder I've ever seen. Obviously there have been plenty of players with the mobility of a tree playing first and sometimes third, and then you get middle infielders with the yips... but he literally doesn't know what to do when a baseball comes at him.
He's like a combination of old Chuck Knoblauch and Jason Giambi defensively.

Jangocube

Banned
I never would have thought a pitching lineup of: Kershaw, Haren, J Johnson, Beckett, Scherzer, Worley, and J Santana would suck so badly, in a 12 team league nonetheless! Every night one of them gets rocked.

Screw you Neogaf Rejects league!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom