• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thames swings and misses for strike 3, put it in the books! Francisco strikes out the next 3 after it was 1st and 2nd, nobody out! The Mets get out of Canada salvaging the last game of the series, and now they head to Pittsburgh for 3 games.

Fenix

Checking the PitchFX data is hilarious.

Edit: Gee's strikezone:
location.php

Alvarez's:
location.php-pitchSel=506693&game=gid_2012_05_20_nynmlb_tormlb_1&batterX=&innings=yyyyyyyyy&sp_type=1&s_type=.gif

clemenx

Banned
The A's scored from 2nd with a wild pitch almost killing Lincecum in the process. Also, Bartolo Colon is fat, he had to run hard and he was dying in 1st haha.

ESPN's Jerry Crasnick reports that the Indians and Phillies are both interested in Kevin Youkilis and have scouts watching his rehab.

I would love to see Amaro clear out what's left of the Phillies' ravaged farm system for a rental of a broken-down Youkilis.

How is 500 level at Citi Field? I would be in row 3 on the first base side behind home plate. Trying to get the Sunday subway series game at the end of June. $70 - ouch.

Is there any way to check the reliability of a seller on stub hub?

Anyone from Giants GAF want to speculate on what's wrong with Lincecum this year? He had a shitty stretch back in August 2010, but he's been consistently bad since day one this year.

How is 500 level at Citi Field? I would be in row 3 on the first base side behind home plate. Trying to get the Sunday subway series game at the end of June. $70 - ouch.

Is there any way to check the reliability of a seller on stub hub?

Checkout scorebig.com. You might find a great deal on better seats. N 500 level is good. Dats where I usually sit.

ESPN's Jerry Crasnick reports that the Indians and Phillies are both interested in Kevin Youkilis and have scouts watching his rehab.

I would love to see Amaro clear out what's left of the Phillies' ravaged farm system for a rental of a broken-down Youkilis.

I would no problem with them getting Youk if they think he is healthy. Phils farm system is fine btw. Galvis has been really good this year and the reliver they just brought up has looked good for the most part.

Jays game was fun today, sucks that the Jays sloppy defence cost them runs yet again but at least they came back and made it exciting at the end........the way they were fouling balls straight back in the 9th showed how close they were to driving one deep and ending it :(

And I got a Morrow bobblehead, yeaaaaa

Parch

Vin Scully broadcasting baseball for 63 years in unbelievable. Never been a big Dodger fan, but I'll go out of my way to listen to Scully. Such a class act, and he's still got it.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I agree. Ketchup on hot dog is as American as apple inside a pie.
Hot Dog Condiment said:
The US-based National Sausage and Hot Dog Council in 2005 found mustard to be the most popular condiment, with 32% of respondents preferring it; 23% of Americans said they preferred ketchup, chili con carne came in third at 17%, followed by relish at 9% and onions at 7%.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sore wrist sidelines Manny Ramirez:

A day after Manny Ramirez didn't hit very well, he didn't play at all.

Ramirez followed Saturday's 0-for-4, three-strikeout debut for Triple-A Sacramento by sitting out Sunday's game with a sore left wrist.

A's assistant general manager David Forst said via e-mail that Ramirez should be back in the lineup Monday when the River Cats visit the Round Rock (Texas) Express.

Ramirez could join the A's on May 30, his 40th birthday. He hasn't played in a major-league game since April 6, 2011.

"We're looking for performance," A's manager Bob Melvin said. "We're looking to see if the bat's speed still there and how he gets through these 10 days."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom