• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Banned
sad manny is asking for photoshops

Prade

Getting the job done quickly huh, bullpen? GJ exposing what's so wrong with this team Yanks. Cya in 2 weeks when we repay the favor ;).

Every single one of the Mets weaknesses were exposed in this 3 game stretch... They've been very resilient in bouncing back from tough stretches this season so far, but it will take some major testicular fortitude to come back from the last 2 series, and they'll have to do it against some pretty good competition too.
Wow I knew Soriano was garbage today but that plot really says it all.
... that was yesterday.

jman2050

Every single one of the Mets weaknesses were exposed in this 3 game stretch... They've been very resilient in bouncing back from tough stretches this season so far, but it will take some major testicular fortitude to come back from the last 2 series, and they'll have to do it against some pretty good competition too.

... that was yesterday.

haha really? I imagine today's chart will look almost identical.

Really shows how bad he was yesterday too. Just got away with it then.

jman2050

You know for all the yelling and screaming about Russell Martin this season, his numbers are far better than I expected even discounting today. .216/.348/.432 for a catcher is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom