• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux

Banned
There is something about black people playing and watching baseball that I cringe, just like with white people and basketball. It's nice.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Can't believe fans get thrown out for leaning over. Anyone first reaction is to try, and catch it.

Redux

Banned
Why does the Easter Bunny hide his eggs? Because he doesn't want anyone to know that he's been screwing chickens

Forgot who posted it, think it was a Blue Jays fan, but I told this to my grandfather and he can't stop laughing.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Heath Bell 3y/27 mil.

Has averaged about 68 innings the last three seasons.

That blown save was worth about $132,000. Congrats!

edit: actually it would be about $400,000 since he only got one out.

WALKOFF!!!!

8EuOa.gif

Boom, baby!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
heh hinkse's spot didn't come up again shocking. Anyway, the offense and pitching need to get together and coordinate their efforts.

Redux

Banned
Perez you tip toe bastard. We didn't get sweep by the Jays!
USA! USA! USA!

I think the Marlins will be a tough team to beat by the end of the year. They got a ton of talent, why shouldn't they be good?

Just take whatever team has a high payroll, they should be good.

SyNapSe

Sanchez is in full on meltdown mode here in the first. Well, he escapes with only one run allowed. Two walks, two wild pitches (and almost a 3rd) and then he turns and commits an error throwing to first.

Swing and a miss, he STRUCK HIM OUT! AND THE BALLGAME IS OVER!

Frank Francisco K's Jack Wilson for his 3rd save! Mets SWEEPATHON of the Braves complete! Niese pitches 6+ no-hit innings, Ruben Tejada with a 4-hit day! Murphy with 2 hits and 2 RBIs! The Mets welcome the Nats now in a battle of NL East TITANS!!

There is something about black people playing and watching baseball that I cringe, just like with white people and basketball. It's nice.
ummmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom