• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

eznark

Banned
Solid deal for Garza.

Ez, be happy!

I am.

GreinkeDugout.gif.opt.gif

BFIB

I'm guessing now that Tanaka is off the table, pieces will really start moving now.

Another good option for the Brewers would be Nelson Cruz.

eznark

Banned
I'm guessing now that Tanaka is off the table, pieces will really start moving now.

Another good option for the Brewers would be Nelson Cruz.

I doubt he likes the organization very much, unless he has a terrible memory, and I am pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ken_Rosenthal
Sources: #Mets made offer to Balfour that exceeded #Rays’ two-year, $12M bid. Balfour preferred to be closer to his home in Clearwater, Fl.

that and who the hell would want to play for the mest

Greg Maddux not retiring as a Brave?

Damn...I would've thought the trio (Glavine/Maddux/Smoltz) would've all been Braves when they got into the Hall.

Syrinx

no need. Fatcolo, Niese, Gee, Wheeler, and Mejia is a solid five. Lannan, Montero, Syndergod and deGrom are all ready to contribute if need be.

Yeah the rotation now is as good as it's going to get. Focus for the remainder of the offseason should be on the bullpen. And getting Stephen Drew if possible.

Malo

Banned
Good deal for the brewers with Garza. I would have liked him for that money if the Yankees didn't sign Tanaka.

I really wanted Balfor. Fuck the Rays.

Sanjuro

I seriously can't believe that Drew can command that much. He's mediocre. I guess having league average at any position is valuable.

Because he had a good season, plays excellent defense, and despite having one of the worst playoff performances of all time he won a World Series.

BFIB

Yankees signing every middle infielder they can. With all the money they spent, they could have traded for Brandon Phillips.

Malo

Banned
Yankees signing every middle infielder they can. With all the money they spent, they could have traded for Brandon Phillips.
Not for Gardner.

I wouldn't mind Drew on a one or two year deal. We definitely need the infield help.

Top Bottom