• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
LbEbK.gif

eznark

Banned
I don't play cellphone or facebook games. Just curious what other MLB product will be out there. Haven't played anything other than the show for close to a decade.

MLBAM has made games. You should check them out for five minutes. Then break out your credit card so you can check them out for another five minutes.

Maybe you guys can flip Lohse for Vogelbach or something!

The organization doesn't have a good history with the type of crane it would take to flip Vogelbach.

jakncoke

Banned
Started a new pitching career, got drafted by the Cubs. If only it were an option to use steroids and get suspended till they no longer have control of my career!

eznark

Banned
Mayo being included in there is dumb as fuck. It's used in like every recipe in the south. Its use as a condiment is secondary.

zychi

Banned
You're disgusting.

Jenny Dell is off Red Sox broadcasts for banging Will MIddlebrooks.

Disgusting.

second strike after yelling at the fan on camera. she's hot, but can be easily replaced. she's supposed to be on some other show on nesn now

Sanjuro

Come to think of it, I've never had soy sauce in my life. They are forever known as the mystery packets at the bottom of the bag which are thrown out along with my Chinese food.

Come to think of it, I've never had soy sauce in my life. They are forever known as the mystery packets at the bottom of the bag which are thrown out along with my Chinese food.

Do you not eat the white rice, or the fried rice? I love both those things but they need a ton of soy sauce. Pot stickers also need soy mixed with wasabi. Some times I will even add some soy to my Mongolian beef to switch it up a bit.

Sanjuro

Do you not eat the white rice, or the fried rice? I love both those things but they need a ton of soy sauce. Pot stickers also need soy mixed with wasabi. Some times I will even add some soy to my Mongolian beef to switch it up a bit.

I eat the pork fried rice alone, or mix the white rice with the Kung Pao chicken or whatnot.

Need my fried rice to have soy sauce. Went many year ignoring the soy packets until recently. Now they are an essential part of the experience.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Law posted his NL prospect lists today, and he went pretty far off the reservation with his Braves rankings.

Parch

YAHOO BASEBALL IS BACK!

and so is the NEOGAF Baseball League.
LIVE DRAFT IS WEDNESDAY MARCH 19th 7PM ET

If you had a team last year, please use the Yahoo invite to rejoin the league. This will tie you to last year's roster so that you can pick your keepers. I can only give returning managers 2 weeks to rejoin. We have to recruit and set the draft order, so join asap or risk losing your spot.

Right now there is only one opening in the league. The first GAF member that PM's me through the GAF board can get in now. You'll need a Yahoo account so that I can send you an email invite. There may be more spots open after Feb 15th depending on how many returning managers fail to rejoin. I'll keep a priority list and let you know if you miss out right now.

There is good news and bad news for new teams. Good news is that you get an early pick at the live draft. Bad news is that this is a keeper league and you don't have a team to chose keepers from, but keepers are slotted to their appropriate draft round so there isn't a huge advantage for returning managers.

Yay! Yahoo Baseball is the first sign that baseball is getting close.

YAHOO BASEBALL IS BACK!

If you had a team last year, please use the Yahoo invite to rejoin the league. This will tie you to last year's roster so that you can pick your keepers. I can only give returning managers 2 weeks to rejoin. We have to recruit and set the draft order, so join asap or risk losing your spot.

Right now there is only one opening in the league. The first GAF member that PM's me through the GAF board can get in now. You'll need a Yahoo account so that I can send you an email invite. There may be more spots open after Feb 15th depending on how many returning managers fail to rejoin. I'll keep a priority list and let you know if you miss out right now.

There is good news and bad news for new teams. Good news is that you get an early pick at the live draft. Bad news is that this is a keeper league and you don't have a team to chose keepers from, but keepers are slotted to their appropriate draft round so there isn't a huge advantage for returning managers.

I just renewed thanks.

RBH

YAHOO BASEBALL IS BACK!

I might have to bow out of this year's league (Benny The Jet).

My medical board exams in June and July are going to take up a lot of my time from now until then, unfortunately.

Top Bottom