• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Y'all seriously want Beltran again?
Beltran has said he'd love to come back, and with Juan tearing it up in Winterball a CF-RF tandem of Lagares/Beltran would rock. Left Field would then be the only issue, with the Mets either starting Eric Young Jr. or upgrading at that spot.

Plus it wouldn't cost a 1st rounder.

3N16MA

Banned
I don't see how Hart would rebuild his value as a DH. He makes some sense for the Red Sox that need an OF/1B.

He is horrible in RF and with two surgically repaired knees he should never play the OF again (he really should never of played it to begin with). 1B can be an option for him to build value or he could just become a full-time DH in the AL. They also get paid.

Beltran has said he'd love to come back, and with Juan tearing it up in Winterball a CF-RF tandem of Lagares/Beltran would rock. Left Field would then be the only issue, with the Mets either starting Eric Young Jr. or upgrading at that spot.

Plus it wouldn't cost a 1st rounder.
Juan has looked great man. Guy has put in work when it comes to his hitting. Valdespin has been horrible though.

Zep

Banned
John Mayberry Jr is 30? Da heyl?

pDLcvwk.png

The Jays better not do that trade........unless they are going to sign Robinson Cano

Mike Wilner says this makes no sense to him, he has no idea why the Jays would do a trade with Dom Brown as the centerpiece for Bautista

Congrats to Tito Francona, Manager of the Year!

Well well deserved. taking an awful team from last year to 92 wins and a playoff berth.

Looking forward to what he can do with a full offseason under his belt :D

jbug617

Banned
Orioles rumors

@Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: #Orioles willing to trade Wieters. Both Wieters and Chris Davis two years away from free agency and represented by Scott Boras.
@Ken_Rosenthal: Extensions for both unlikely. Boras prefers clients to determine their values on open market.

I believe Morosi posted that Mariners are interested in trading for Matt Kemp.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It is clear they are trying to improve the overall power of the team. He might have only hit .194 but he had 21 HRs. Playing in CBP hopefully he would hit even more.
You know, maybe we could work out a deal for Dan Uggla. I'm sure he could play third base.

BFIB

Orioles reportedly offered JJ Hardy in a deal to St. Louis for Shelby Miller.

Did Mo hang up the phone, or at least say "no thanks"?

Syrinx

It is clear they are trying to improve the overall power of the team. He might have only hit .194 but he had 21 HRs. Playing in CBP hopefully he would hit even more.

Toronto is already a big time hitters park in the first place. Don't really think he'd hit much more if any more at all as a result of moving to CBP.

3N16MA

Banned
Freese is a buy low candidate but I wouldn't give up too much after the injury problems. Also he forgot how to play defense.

Top Bottom