• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So Jason Parks gave Lucas Giolito future 80 grades on his fastball and curveball, plus a future 70 grade on his changeup.

Just yesterday Keith Law said in a chat that those particular grades would make him the best pitcher of all time, and that that would be a misuse of the scouting scale.

Make of that what you will.

So Jason Parks gave Lucas Giolito future 80 grades on his fastball and curveball, plus a future 70 grade on his changeup.

Just yesterday Keith Law said in a chat that those particular grades would make him the best pitcher of all time, and that that would be a misuse of the scouting scale.

Make of that what you will.
From Eric Longstreet's twitter. Parks said a cage fight only way to solve this. Lets get ready to Rumblee!
Bg9hs7vCIAE2OZJ.jpg:large

I have not been keeping up with the off season this past month or so. Someone fill me in, anything new with the Cards? Is LaRussa back as manager? Did Troy Glaus come back from retirement to redeem himself? I heard Carpenter is done for good, is he going to change his mind again?
Carpenter accepted a front office position with the Cards IIRC.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Anyone know where to find the old ESPN Baseball Today podcasts? When I look on ESPN's site for an archive it just gives me the current version of the show when Buster Olney took over and it became Baseball Tonight.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Anyone know where to find the old ESPN Baseball Today podcasts? When I look on ESPN's site for an archive it just gives me the current version of the show when Buster Olney took over and it became Baseball Tonight.

Baseball Tonight is such a bad podcast compared to baseball today.

Top Bottom