• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Lol I told uou guys ARod would bend Selig and the Mlb over on this. He will take it as far as the Supreme Court or he and baseball will "settle" on a 50 game suspension for his first offense. Selig and his cronies have been so blatantly shady about this whole process.

A-Rod's attorney outright asked why Braun only got 65 games with a failed test on record yet A-Rod got 211 games for no failed test. "Is it because he plays for Milwaukee?" lol

A-Rod's attorney outright asked why Braun only got 65 games with a failed test on record yet A-Rod got 211 games for no failed test. "Is it because he plays for Milwaukee?" lol

"But the extra games are for the cover up!"
Says Selig....even though Melky Cabrera got no extra games for creating a fake website to try and fool investigators.

This was probably the best interview arod ever gave. I don't know how but he actually.... sounds sincere? Man MLB and Selig especially obviously botched the entire thing since they somehow managed to humanize Arod.

Zep

Banned
Lol I told uou guys ARod would bend Selig and the Mlb over on this. He will take it as far as the Supreme Court or he and baseball will "settle" on a 50 game suspension for his first offense. Selig and his cronies have been so blatantly shady about this whole process.

He can't take the 50 game suspension. He sat up there on Francesa's show and told him he did nothing wrong and took nothing. He'd take even more heat for settling on a suspension and admitting guilt.

He can't take the 50 game suspension. He sat up there on Francesa's show and told him he did nothing wrong and took nothing. He'd take even more heat for settling on a suspension and admitting guilt.

Everybody hates him anyway and he knows it. This is about his salary. He doesn't want to give a full season + of salary.

Zep

Banned
Everybody hates him anyway and he knows it. This is about his salary. He doesn't want to give a full season + of salary.

After the way the MLB botched this whole investigation, I'd go for the jugular like he is and hope they fold completely. I think we all agree that won't happen, so going to the supreme court and winning there(and having the MLB pay all the time missed + lawyers fees) is my prediction for this case.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So the Prince Fielder for Ian Kinsler trade is agreed upon?

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/writer...lder-for-kinsler-bloickbuster-is-on-the-table

The Rangers and Tigers have agreed on a blockbuster deal to send Prince Fielder to Texas for Ian Kinsler, pending physical, CBSSports.com has learned.

There could be another player involved in the trade as potential well, but that hasn't been confirmed. There may alsoo be money involved as Fielder's $214-million contract is much larger.

THANK YOU DOMBROWSKI.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Put that money toward re-signing Scherzer.

Plinko

That albatross of a contract is gone and in return they get a player who actually might show up in the playoffs! Great trade for Detroit.

Enron

Banned
Evan Grant says money is coming back in the deal.

As a Rangers fan, I'd much rather have Fielder than Kinsler.

Top Bottom