• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Branduil

Rangers FB is fucking awesome right now lol.

My favorite comment:

Barbara Harvey
My Ranger team and favorite players all gone. Daniels from up north traded guys born in Texas or from around the area and basically now has an all black team. Guess I Will be following several teams where my favorites went and Will probably playing great!

Nobody tell her that Michael Choice was born in Fort Worth and graduated from UTA.

Zep

Banned
Rangers FB is fucking awesome right now lol.

My favorite comment:

Barbara Harvey
My Ranger team and favorite players all gone. Daniels from up north traded guys born in Texas or from around the area and basically now has an all black team. Guess I Will be following several teams where my favorites went and Will probably playing great!

I'm sure her and Enron are friends.

jbug617

Banned
I wonder how much he got paid. Yanks still have money for Cano?

Edit: He got paid big time

@FeinsandNYDN: The Yankees' deal with Ellsbury is done, pending a physical. I'm told the contract is bigger than Crawford's 7 year/$142M deal.

Friggz

Yankees must know that Arod is getting suspended. If so, they still have money for Cano and come close to the 189 payroll.

I hope.

jbug617

Banned
So the Yanks want to add one more OF (Beltran or Choo) and they probably are going to be in on Tanaka. I don't think that leaves a lot of money for Cano.

Hate it that Saltalamacchia signed with the Marlins. Unless a trade happens White Sox fans will still have to watch Phlegley and Flowers.ugh...

That Ellsbury deal is pure insanity though. He is great but for a guy with his injury history. Wow

RBH

Jacoby Ellsbury and the Yankees have agreed on a 7-year, $151 million deal.
ilmA6frAbg8mq.gif

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I project him to be a 4 win player using my patented system in the near term, so it's not too dramatic an overpay in the near term, but...it's a long term contract and he's always injured.

Top Bottom