• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

"Cash, who should we sign?"

everyone.gif

JCizzle

Fucking hell. Sucks to see Ells go, but no way in hell the Sox were paying that much for him. Next year is back to being a bloodbath.

Jangocube

Banned
What is there to hate? :jnc

Well, the fact that the Orioles paid 88 Million for the exact same record that you guys paid 232 million! 88 million for a 85-77 record vs 232 million.

We paid about a million a win while you guys paid almost 3. Hahahahahaha, Stankees.

Keep signing the old, injured, and overweight. It's always hilarious to watch your team.

Well, the fact that the Orioles paid 88 Million for the exact same record that you guys paid 232 million! 88 million for a 85-77 record vs 232 million.

We paid about a million a win while you guys paid almost 3. Hahahahahaha, Stankees.

Keep signing the old, injured, and overweight. It's always hilarious to watch your team.

You sure know how to take shit out of context.

Rosenthal: Reds now holding on to Brandon Phillips. Proposed trade involving Phillips and Braves' Dan Uggla/minor league pitcher fell apart because both sides couldn't agree on how much of Uggla's salary the Reds would absorb.

vikki

A little surprised Jacoby went to the Yanks, but I never expected him to stick with the sox. Happy the sox set him up for such a big pay day, and here's hoping that he spends most of the time on the DL.

sangreal

I'm not sure how to feel about this

It's nice to at least see the team making some big moves again after last year's offseason

jbug617

Banned

Did you read Johhny's comments?

"As much as your heart belonged to Boston and everything, it comes down to being a business," Damon said. "Unfortunately, we're part of that. I wish him the best and, yeah, it's pretty crazy."

"I think it depends on what people make of it," Damon said. "Jacoby just helped the team win another World Series. They're going to be grateful for that. But the Boston fans are notoriously hateful to Yankee players. The way that Jacoby plays, he's still going to have the respect throughout the league. The fact is, he hustled and that's what Boston wanted -- somebody who cares about the game and somebody who would run into walls and who would take accountability, and that's the guy.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/bos...md=20131203&content_id=64379446&vkey=news_bos

Top Bottom