• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Opiate

Hypocrite fans loving the ped signing, followed by an announcement they believe it was a one time thing, after talking "clean baseball" when pujols left and claiming superiority. best hitter on the team leaves for ny, wainwright collapse in the World Series. It's fun to see it slowly go down hill for the assholes that are cards fans.

You consistently interpret events in bizarre ways.

BFIB

Hypocrite fans loving the ped signing, followed by an announcement they believe it was a one time thing, after talking "clean baseball" when pujols left and claiming superiority. best hitter on the team leaves for ny, wainwright collapse in the World Series. It's fun to see it slowly go down hill for the assholes that are cards fans.

Just a heads up, Card bashing is last months news. It's all about the powerhouse Mariners now.

Why wouldn't he go? A Ellsbury - Gardner - Ichiro OF would be one of the worst offensive OFs in baseball. Gardner is the only guy they can trade out of that bunch.

Gardner for Brandon Phillips makes a lot of sense.

Better off signing infante and have Johnson play third. I think The Yankees keep him in LF and have Soriano DH.

rando14

Yeah

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
Most obvious fits for Choo: #Rangers, #Mariners, #Tigers, #Reds.

I think Mariners should go for it and get Cruz too..

Heavily doubt the M's will go for cruz AND Choo. I'd rather have Choo but, ugh, he's gonna be so expensive :(

http://twitter.com/BestFansStLouis

this is the greatest thing right now
MQHxJPT.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You might want to recheck those numbers. I am betting your getting that number from this article.

The TV contract in question is the MLB national TV deal. That 12.4 billion is split amongst all teams. The Mariners (and all other teams) stand to receive an extra 26 mil a season under the new deal.

Perfect. Pays for Cano!

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I am worried about it too.. :(
I'm not worried, I'm just bored. Braves can do literally nothing all off season and field a competitive team next year.

The only things I really want are for Uggla to be salary dumped and maybe sign Ubaldo, if they can get him on a 3 year deal. I just want some empty rumors man.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
With these Free Agent prices, Dan Uggla is a bargain! start lining up now, he could be gone soon!......:(

Malvingt2

I'm not worried, I'm just bored. Braves can do literally nothing all off season and field a competitive team next year.

The only things I really want are for Uggla to be salary dumped and maybe sign Ubaldo, if they can get him on a 3 year deal. I just want some empty rumors man.

I think Ubaldo can be a good fit for the team.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I think Ubaldo can be a good fit for the team.

Yeah, he seems to have adjusted to his new velocity and he's always been pretty healthy. I'd rather they buy a pitcher than trade for one and I think he makes the most sense of the remaining crop.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

Ubaldo is probably out of the braves price range.

3N16MA

Banned
No to Phillips. Overrated because of RBIs and Gardner is a beast in LF. Look at what he did there in 2010/2011.

C: McCann
1B: Teixera
2B: Infante/Kendrick
SS: Jeter/Ryan
3B: Reynolds/Johnson
LF: Gardner
CF: Ellsbury
RF: Beltran
DH: Sorinao

SP: Sabathia
SP: Kuroda
SP: Tanaka
SP: Colon
SP: Nova

Crain/Balfour to the pen.

Could also leave a spot open in the rotation for Nuno/Phelps/Pineda. Sign Infante or see what is needed for Kendrick.

Top Bottom