• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2016 | Only thing worse than a Trump win is another Giants win

Status
Not open for further replies.

pestul

Come on Carrera. You have to redeem yourself after that botched play. And please do something.. anything (other than a DP) Pillar.

Carrera, looks simultaneously 20 and 40 yet is 29. The only Jay to improve once coming into the post season.

Dammit just missed that one.

pestul

Chmahnnnn...it's 2-0. There's still possibly 5 innings for the Jays to hit without Miller pitching.
Yeah, I'm thinking the bleeding isn't going to stop any time soon though. Jays better plan to score at least 5.

EDIT: OMG you sad sacks not even making the guy work.

Malo

Banned
He got one turn through, Tito needs to pull him before they key on his fastball or it's gonna get ugly.
Agreed. He's left some very hittable pitches that the Jays haven't taken advantage of. If they can bullpen a game with Bauer only going two thirds of an inning, they can definitely manage 6 innings.

Agreed. He's left some very hittable pitches that the Jays haven't taken advantage of. If they can bullpen a game with Bauer only going two thirds of an inning, they can definitely manage 6 innings.

Clevinger went 2 yesterday but he can give you in inning or two today. Shaw for 1, Allen for 2, Miller for 2 if you need it.

You can't leave this kid in, he's left a ton of pitches high and in that guys just missed or hit into outs.

Double play. Lol. I am looking forward to a change to the make up of our line up next season. Edwin would be a nice piece to keep but we need a bit more speed and his who are capable of a lot more.

thabiz

Double play. Lol. I am looking forward to a change to the make up of our line up next season. Edwin would be a nice piece to keep but we need a bit more speed and his who are capable of a lot more.

The only position players worth keeping are tulo and jd. pathetic.

It's been a really weird season, no? They have been getting baffled at the plate so so so much this year. It's kind of amazing that they've made it to the ALCS despite that.

It's been a really weird season, no? They have been getting baffled at the plate so so so much this year. It's kind of amazing that they've made it to the ALCS despite that.

That's why I'm not too shook about all this. The pitching is fantastic but from an offensive perspective this has been a frustrating team to watch. I really didn't expect us to do much in the post season. This all feels like bonus to me.

It's been a really weird season.

Donaldson on with Encarnacion at 3-0 is a pretty good time to try and swing at a couple.. :(

Edwin needs to try and take some of that away but he's not really great at it.

thabiz

Pillar and Travis as well. Martin had his benefits. That's five guys. Carrera could find a place but we need to find replacements for the rest.

I could live without Travis. Hes OK. Pillar is good but needs a much better bat.

Martin is completely useless at the plate. People talk about thole but I'd say Russel is just as bad. His slumps last way too long.

I'm looking forward to the Shapiro rebuild.

Malo

Banned
I could live without Travis. Hes OK. Pillar is good but needs a much better bat.

Martin is completely useless at the plate. People talk about thole but I'd say Russel is just as bad. His slumps last way too long.

I'm looking forward to the Shapiro rebuild.
Travis is young, cost controlled and produced 2.5 fWAR in 101 games. He's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom