• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Judge clearly had his legs cut off by the Houston Mafia. That kid is probably the kingpin.

The leader of the Houston Mafia. Used his pointy boots to sever the legs of Judge

b9d7939722378277679d43b9288a4e29.jpg

StoveOven

Banned
Is consistently poor situational batting due mostly to lack of skill, bad coaching, or just bad luck?

Probably mostly down to luck, but there might be something to the idea that a more inexperienced team is going to suffer more from this kind of stuff.

Clearing the wall and having a fan catch it doesn't matter even if a player can catch it. If it's over the wall it's over the wall. Would only matter if the fan hit the player in that case.

Actually, if the ball clears the fence, a fan has just as much right to the ball as the player.

StoveOven

Banned
Headley's at least putting good wood on the ball.

Also, I just have to say that I absolutely love dumb stadium designs like this one. I wish they still had the hill.

Joe

Yanks can rely on their bullpen but it was his non-throwing hand....

Must have been a lot worse than it seems or they're being extremely/too cautious.

Top Bottom