• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Joe

The entire Yankees offense is performing poorly, Judge is just getting an irrational amount of extra scrutiny.

dickroach

The entire Yankees offense is performing poorly, Judge is just getting an irrational amount of extra scrutiny.

I mean, he's like 99% of the reason they made it to the playoffs. if he doesn't perform in the playoffs he's the reason they lose.

Tall4Life

Speaking on behalf of RedSoxGAF, we are willing to trade Grover for cash considerations. His thuggish behavior is unbefitting of our great organization.

trembli0s

I have no idea why the Yankees are pressing so hard. Just relax.

Both teams seem high-strung. Yanks definitely seem more intimidated which makes sense with their youth.

I mean, you're facing Justin Verlander in an ALCS game and he's on his stuff today.

Mrbob

Did Verlander find the fountain of youth again? Ripping 97 mph fastballs out there.

Probably hard to hold off on that 88 mph change with a 95+ fastball.

dickroach

Did Verlander find the fountain of youth again? Ripping 97 mph fastballs out there.

Probably hard to hold off on that 88 mph change with a 95+ fastball.

he's too good to end his career without a ring, so he's pitching his ass off

Kershaw will have to do the same thing in a few years (spoiler alert: LA's losing in the NLCS)

Top Bottom