• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

big ander

Lester's the right call. Wanna hold em from here on out and take the lead, and even if they can't do that Hendricks starts tomorrow.

Mrbob

Yeah I don't disagree with the move, just that if the Cubs lose today and Hendricks struggles tomorrow game five could rest on Lackey.

I kind of feel bad for Nats fans.

Every passing inning gives them more and more hope, hope that will just be crushed when they inevitably lose this game in the 9th

big ander

Killer relief performance by Lester, as key as Strasburg's dominant start. Let's see the offense take advantage of this momentum
Wait! WTF?!? Tell me what happen guys...
Zim was leading big at first, on the second pickoff attempt by Lester Rizzo got a great tag on his foot that was called safe but clearly out on replay.

gamz

Killer relief performance by Lester, as key as Strasburg's dominant start. Let's see the offense take advantage of this momentum

Zim was leading big at first, on the second pickoff attempt by Lester Rizzo got a great tag on his foot that was called safe but clearly out on replay.

Was it a lob or strong throw?

Top Bottom