• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Mrbob

I'm not arguing that but Washington's momentum (that home crowd is going to go nuts), Scherzer pitching, bad Cubs hitting, spotty defense and relief pitching....its going to be tough.

Key will be to score early and maintain an early lead.
If Hendricks sucks at least we can see Lackey one more time before the season is over.

Hey y’all just checking to see if the Cubs finished the Nats of...wait...this isn’t the Nats I know!
Don't the Nats like to go out in spectacular fashion? That's what game five is for.

big ander

KB sucked tonight but that shouldn't distract from the fact that his season this year was about in line with his MVP numbers. Dude had an amazing regular season. Postseason, well...
Wasn't gonna say it but that rainout yesterday fucked us. Fuck you TBS!

Okay, I'm done....
Honestly tho. I mean, it's no excuse. Cubs still botched it big time. But a 1pm Tuesday game versus Roark goes a different direction.

Mrbob

Was tbs not willing to move up the start time? Why are they getting blame for the rain delay?

Cubs are kind of lucky this is going five after how poorly they played in games three and four.

But none of that matters if they can play well in game five.

Caja 117

Regardless of what happens tonight the Yankees making it all they to this point was a pleasant surprised, been that said, Indians will win tonight, I would say no more than 8 runs are going to be scored between both teams.

Cant watch the game tonight, gl Yankees.

bebop242

Was tbs not willing to move up the start time? Why are they getting blame for the rain delay?

Yes MLB wanted to move it to 1pm to get the game in before the rain started. TBS said no for business reasons.

I'm not willing to use it as an excuse but it clearly benefited the Nats.

gamz

Yes MLB wanted to move it to 1pm to get the game in before the rain started. TBS said no for business reasons.

Of course it did. Obviously.

Eh, this team has been in pressure packed situation the past two years. Should be fun. Is Gio starting tomorrow?

Mrbob

Well it'll be a nice achievement to win the series with Stras and Scherzer starting twice in five games.

Of course it did. Obviously.

Eh, this team has been in pressure packed situation the past two years. Should be fun. Is Gio starting tomorrow?

I think Scherzer is starting.

Top Bottom