• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

rekameohs

Banned
It’s too bad that this season ended with such a wet fart.

But this was easily one of the most fun times I had watching baseball. From the 4 homer game to the 13 game winning streak, to the emergence of the God Reliever Archie Bradley; going from the ridiculous comeback on Opening Day to the JD walkoff to clinch a ticket to the playoffs, to the insanity of the Wild Card game, all after the expectations were less than fucking dirt, and things were so miserable for the last few years. This was the best baseball experience I bore witness to in 15 years. Get ‘em next time!

Edit: jumpin on the ‘stros bandwagon, fam!

JDeluis

The Dodgers not jumping into the pool shows how much mature they've become.

Would have been exciting, but the subtle celebration seems appropriate. Save the big celebration till they win it all.

Choomp

Banned
(a) former
(b) from Ohio

# of Cleveland players with extravagantly racist mascot (like holy shit!) who have denounced Trump: 0
# of players who are unquestionably the heart and soul of New York Yankees (who, incidentally, do not have an extravagantly racist mascot) who have denounced Trump: 1

The Yankees surely don’t still give him a platform though, I’d assume?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Edit: jumpin on the ‘stros bandwagon, fam!

090317_hounym_springer_thumbs_up_002_.gif

Caja 117

But Trump is a Yankees fan, so by saying that you support the Yankees, you are also saying "I fucking love Trump"

That's like Saying that because you are Red Sox fans you also love those fans that were shouting the N word to Jones.

Can we please stop this politics talk here?, Baseball is the only ting I have to escape from politics.

That's like Saying that because you are Red Sox fans you also love those fans that were shouting the N word to Jones.

Can we please stop this politics talk here?, Baseball is the only ting I have to escape from politics.
Yasmani Grandal has to be traded in the off-season. He's getting out played by Barnes.

tr4nce 26

Banned
Hats off to the dodgers. Their pitching really out performed to the snakes in the series. The dbacks just couldn't get their bats going at all.

Justin Turner is just nasty in that batters box as well. Dude can put a bat on anything, and then hurt you when you finally give him a good pitch.

gamz

Top Bottom