• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

DarkFlow

Banned
Joe Buck just can't hide his cardinal's bias can he. He talks up EVERY Cardinal's player like they are the 2nd coming of jesus.

DarkFlow

Banned
This was a thousand times worse in 2004 when they legitimately had a better lineup.
Oh I remember, he also was shitting all over Boston with the bambino stuff, and showing every fuck up in red Sox history. I think they showed bucky fuckin dent, and Buckner missing the ball about a million times-

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I did not listen to a second of fox broadcasting after game four of the ALCS in 2004. I think I started muting the sound in the fifth inning or so of game four and when they made a comeback I turned on the radio and listened/watched the rest of the playoffs that way.

Dragon

Banned
Oh I remember, he also was shitting all over Boston with the bambino stuff, and showing every fuck up in red Sox history. I think they showed bucky fuckin dent, and Buckner missing the ball about a million times-

I believe Bucky Dent threw out the first pitch in Game 7 of the '04 ALCS.

Dragon

Banned
At least one team would be playing real baseball then

tumblr_mbej03cdA41rzbvsto1_250.gif

Khalid-S

Demspter is really struggling. Its an 8-0 and you are closing the game for gods sake. You should be hyped as shit to close it perfectly. Imagine if we used him in a critical situation.. ouch.

Top Bottom