• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

vikki

He's not Verlander with magical powers of getting more heat as the game goes on.

It's not like I said he was going to be throwing 98. As he gets comfortable and loosens up his velocity can increase to something closer to what he is used to throwing. It may not though, considering he is a bit injured and it was already mentioned that he really didn't throw hard.

And you can see his velocity dropping already and is having trouble throwing a strike. We'll see how this goes.

eznark

Banned
I'm watching the Packers game so just catching bits and pieces and following on twitter. Still in the high 80's with his two seamer? That's good for once through a lineup.

DarkFlow

Banned
I think these hitters may be dumbfounded by the slowball.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11315-1375308658-2.gif

JCizzle

Drew needs to be told to go up there and not swing at all until he has two strikes, and even then never swing with anyone on base. Just get as many pitches out of him as possible.

ReMaKe

What's with these two pitch outs? I don't like agressive red sox.

Interesting, so they're gonna review the obstruction rulling this winter. Funny, I said they should review it itt yesterday, everyone disagreed.
#I BeRight!

ReMaKe

1 run in 3 innings, not that bad tbh.
Our offense is the problem, we're only batting 188. this series. We need get some runs now!

Top Bottom