• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

3N16MA

Banned
No, it's because not many teams really do this any longer.
If the Red Sox had two pitcher who just put up 250 inning/9 WAR seasons, they would do it. Not really the best example to use Johnson/Schilling since just about every team would go with a 3 man right now if they had 2 pitchers like that.

DarkFlow

Banned
If the Red Sox had two pitcher who just put up 250 inning/9 WAR seasons, they would do it. Not really the best example to use Johnson/Schilling since just about every team would go with a 3 man right now if they had 2 pitchers like that.
I was just using that as a example of short rotations, not matching there skill.

Sanjuro

You just described something that nobody in MLB has anymore in 2013.

JCizzle

Buch didn't necessarily inspire confidence in his PCs this series, should be an interesting game. Wish they had Doubie on full rest in the pen.

Sanjuro

I was about to say they were taking a giant dump all over America, then I looked at their faces and they may have just literally done that.

Sanjuro

I remember Kev kept saying I was trolling, that bastard. Burnett was reliable as shit in must win playoff games, even though he would give up 6+ every other night.

Malo

Banned
I will forever be grateful for his game 2 performance, but boy was he bad after that for the rest of his tenure with the Yankees.

zychi

Banned
Silence is Golden.

13388392-remote-control-mute-button.jpg

Top Bottom