• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody tweeted this picture of a foul they caught. Evidently, they're all stamped. Pretty cool:

BHW112kCUAEBlut.jpg:large

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Anyone ever been to a baseball game alone?

Visiting Boston this weeekend and the wifey does not enjoy baseball. I'd love to take a game in at Fenway, but dunno how I feel about going alone.

BFIB

Visiting Boston this weeekend and the wifey does not enjoy baseball. I'd love to take a game in at Fenway, but dunno how I feel about going alone.

I've done it quite a few times. Kind of like it actually.

dmag1223

Between Latos' history at Busch Stadium, and the fact that Jaime Garcia kills the Reds every time he pitches against them, I'm not exactly expecting good things today.

I've done this a few times. Sure beats going with people who don't know shit about the game.

Do it! Put in earbuds, listen to the radio feed, fill out a scorecard, and pig out on concessions since you're only buying for one. And maybe make some friends around you! Or enjoy the game by yourself if not, that's cool too.

McNei1y

I wish fantasy counted Pitcher offense =(

Yeah really. I had Kershaw last week!

I've never been to a game by myself either. I've traveled to a game by myself and sat around for an inning or two before I met up with some friends. I've also hung out in a standing area by myself while eating food / getting beer for a few innings. It doesn't seem to bad. I might attend a lot of Nats games by myself this year. I always regret not going to more games every year.

Joe Lee

This Sox team is just getting me so excited in the pants. I've gotten more excited by the first week of the season than I did in the entirety of last season.

Blearth

Banned

I do it all the time. My friends don't care about sports and my cousins refuse to sit anywhere other than the lower bowl.

I'm not paying $60+ to watch a regular season game.

rinse82

I do it all the time. My friends don't care about sports and my cousins refuse to sit anywhere other than the lower bowl.

I'm not paying $60+ to watch a regular season game.

I've never liked the lower-bowl sightlines, prefer to be in the 2nd level.

Unless I'm behind the plate, it's cool to see the movement on the pitches.

McNei1y

My father and brother share season tickets. Their seats are on the 2nd level behind home plate. I really like that view. I prefer being in CF, though, which is why I'm always buying 5$ tickets and then just hanging out below the Nats scoreboard.

Ravager61

I might actually start doing this. I live pretty damn close to Busch but I've never been by myself. Every season I end up wishing I went to more games.

C'mon Royals. You only have 0-1 to overcome. Where's the offense that buried the Phillies in 25 runs over the last three days? Should've saved a couple for today.

Kingbrave

If I didn't live 5 hours from Atlanta I'd go to a bunch of them by myself. I'd probably enjoy it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom