• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

cant-touch-this-o.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Simmons is probably one of the dumbest hitters I've ever seen. Great in the field, but he has no idea what he's doing at the plate.

cashman

Banned
Hah, I think you guys got our number tonight :(

As bad as the Rangers tend to be against the White Sox, they've had no trouble dominating the Red Sox over the last couple years.

I miss Big Puma. :(

What really sucks is the Astros really didn't get much of anything in value for him, nor did they get much of value from their other stars. That really hurt their rebuilding process.

edit: except the Pence trade.

Riggs

Banned
As bad as the Rangers tend to be against the White Sox, they've had no trouble dominating the Red Sox over the last couple years.

What really sucks is the Astros really didn't get much of anything in value for him, nor did they get much of value from their other stars. That really hurt their rebuilding process.

Same shit in The Show .. rangers give me trouble all time. I made an epic come back down 7 runs last night. Ended up with a grand slam and walk off single to win 11-10. Fuckin rangers man.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Back then? Yeah...

Although they did get a good return for Pence.

Singleton should be ready to go hopefully next year, if he just lays off the pot. :p

Riggs

Banned
Anyone watching NESN right now? annouuncers are making fun of this fat guy eating like a hamburger the size of his head and their laughing so hard.

Riggs

Banned
Haha yep they brought one for Jerry Remy's partner. All their doing is talking about it since the Red Sox ain't doing shit. He's eating it between innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom