• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

suEcide

So, for the 2014 season, how many players on this years Jays team will be making the return? 4...maybe 5. I smell an imminent fire-sale.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So...

Heyward on the DL for a month(+).
Simmons, BJ, and Uggla all struggling worse than I could have imagined.
Freddie also riding that struggle bus since returning from his DL stint.

Yeah, I'll take anything from this offense at this point.

So, for the 2014 season, how many players on this years Jays team will be making the return? 4...maybe 5. I smell an imminent fire-sale.

Lawrie seems like the only safe bet, I'd say. Maybe EE, though he's arguably the one guy who could get a good return. Loup? Janssen? Happ? Morrow?

Who are we kidding, though. This is the Jays team for the next three years, minus Josh Johnson and maybe Rasmus. Melky is here through next year. Dickey is here for two more years. Izturis has a 2-year deal. Why would anyone take any of them off AA's hands?

Parch

Jays will fire the entire coaching staff first. There has to be some logical reason why every player on the entire team is playing well below what they are capable of.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So...

Heyward on the DL for a month(+).
Simmons, BJ, and Uggla all struggling worse than I could have imagined.
Freddie also riding that struggle bus since returning from his DL stint.

Yeah, I'll take anything from this offense at this point.
You caused what just happened.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
cQSifY8.jpg

harSon

Banned
Drunk as shit right now. Plan on rising it through the weekend. Go piraTes! C itch finally heating up. .. bout time cause he been shit for a while now haha

Brinbe

hahahaha, and to think, earlier today I was seriously considering attending this game. Really glad I decided against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom