• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozeman

Wow. I don't think the Cards could come up with a better circumstance to have 2 rookie pitchers make their debuts out of the pen. 6 pitches, 3 outs for Maness.

I havent seen anyone talk about Jonathan Pettibone yet but man does he look good. The crazy thing is he isnt even close to their top pitching prospect, Jesse Biddle has just been destroying fools in AA. Hopefully he can keep it up and get up to AAA this year. These guys keep pitching well maybe the Marlins will rethink the Phils offer for Stanton.

Riggs

Banned
I havent seen anyone talk about Jonathan Pettibone yet but man does he look good. The crazy thing is he isnt even close to their top pitching prospect, Jesse Biddle has just been destroying fools in AA. Hopefully he can keep it up and get up to AAA this year. These guys keep pitching well maybe the Marlins will rethink the Phils offer for Stanton.

Ya I miss him not being on the sox, even if he did talk some shit after leaving. My grandma always loved him, said he was sneaky with the way he looked below his cap before the wind up.

see5harp

Zito has been so bad today with his fastball. Walking guys left and right to start innings. Good thing we are playing the Dodgers.

bozeman

I can't get one game to work right now. Everything is buffering. Do I really have to go to a shady off shore streaming site to watch a baseball game?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Freddi is actually WORSE. I know that is hard to believe, but there it is.
It's not really a fair comparison though. Wash gets to manage in the Easy League. He would probably look a lot worse if he had to manage an NL team.

Opiate

Wow. I don't think the Cards could come up with a better circumstance to have 2 rookie pitchers make their debuts out of the pen. 6 pitches, 3 outs for Maness.

And just like that, our bullpen problems look significantly (cough) relieved.

We'll need to see how they do in the long haul, of course. But in the long haul, Boggs may right himself. In the long haul, Motte may come back. In the long haul, we can trade a marginal prospect for a reliever if we really need to.

But really, a bullpen of Choate/Mujica/Maness/Martinez/Salas/Rosenthal seems fine by me.

Indians with a Major's current best 5 game winning streak. I'll take it when I can get it, but it figures they had to wait until after I went to see them for the Red Sox series. :(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Man, really thought the Astros had this one tonight.

Then in comes Jose Veras to shit the bed! Hooray.

Trade him for a bag of balls.

bozeman

And just like that, our bullpen problems look significantly (cough) relieved.

We'll need to see how they do in the long haul, of course. But in the long haul, Boggs may right himself. In the long haul, Motte may come back. In the long haul, we can trade a marginal prospect for a reliever if we really need to.

But really, a bullpen of Choate/Mujica/Maness/Martinez/Salas/Rosenthal seems fine by me.

They finally decided to let Motte get Tommy John today. Out for the season and probably won't be his old self for next season, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom