• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Ya I do that while playing though, hate simming!!

Another mother's day miracle at Fenway today, I am calling it.

Gfex you can do in depth simming in both modes I believe. There is two ways to sim one is simple the other let's you do that kind of detailed stuff you mentioned. I think at least.

yeah I guess simming every game takes way too long. Should just let it auto do it for the day or week.

Guess get busy on trading or whatever or organizing the team based on stats if ...I was any good at stats

Riggs

Banned
G fex I play full games, 162 game seasons. And I never finish. This year I will though. Only way the Red Sox are going to win is in a video game.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Thanks Frank I'll keep an eye on that auction and PM you if I wanna go through with the sale.

Or I might just get impatient after watching some videos and just buy it at Target or something. How is the online this year? I have Show 12 and the damn thing was unplayable due to lag for me.

That's a ball?

Good Lord...
Thanks Frank I'll keep an eye on that auction and PM you if I wanna go through with the sale.

Or I might just get impatient after watching some videos and just buy it at Target or something. How is the online this year? I have Show 12 and the damn thing was unplayable due to lag for me.
No real complaints connectionwise, I've only had 1 drop and there was a bad storm. Any lag you have is based on your P2P connection, no servers.

cashman

Banned
I feel pretty bad for lyles. He had to take the worst of that beating.

But on the other hand....
vztxMcP.gif

Are you kidding me?

The ball bounced off the bag and bounces right to the 2nd baseman. Instead of 2-RBI double and 4-3 lead, the inning is over, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom