• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

If he can stick around .260 or so I'll be satisfied I guess, he at least seems to have improved his plate discipline. however he needs to start hitting some more dingers , 2 by mid may aint cutting it. But eh I said I'd give him until June and thats what I'll do

Montero on the other hand, I see no place for him. Shoppach as the daily catcher, Smoak at 1st, Kendrys DH (with occasional raul ph), Montero on the bench until we can get a better catcher from AAA (zunino still struggling though last i checked)

Just call up Sucre I don't care.

Yep, it's official. EOF has a torn UCL. Ughhhhhh

iGMWxFirpZy2o.gif

Enron

Banned
Wow, bad news aplenty today.

Braves are now without 3 of their top 4 relievers. Only 1 of them will be back this year.

Jaime Garcia is likely done for the year.

Tony Cingrani sent down.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Good day for the Rays today.

fuck da orioles!

Insane how I have confidence in the offense to create comebacks (James Loney AL MVP!) and zero faith in the pitching to hold leads. Weird year.

Jarate

Banned
Phillies game was awful today :|

got to talk to some nice reds fans at the stadium and they said that their stadium was just as good as CBP. So baseball gaf, is this true

Prodigal

Banned
I hate this fucking FOX blackout shit. I'm trying to watch the archive of the Rays/Orioles game that started at 4:05...shouldn't MLB.TV let me watch it now? It's been 90 minutes since the conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom