• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
If i come home from Star Trek and see that we are losing to the asstros I might just have to jump from my balcony
Dont worry 2nd floor 8 ft drop at worst a sprained ankle

Yes they do. I want to know what the hell is wrong with Chris Perez. One of only 2 all stars for Tribe last year, been very shaky all year so far, 2 blown saves already.

Also, my brand new copy of Fire Emblem arrived today :D You have great taste, sir.

Kimbrel's already got three blown saves this year. Nobody's freaking out about him.

Phillies game was awful today :|

got to talk to some nice reds fans at the stadium and they said that their stadium was just as good as CBP. So baseball gaf, is this true

Eznark is the guy to talk to, because he loves to visit many ballparks and he goes to more Reds games a year than I do.

Anyway, the park looks great and has a good feel. However, it doesn't have an awesome view of the city like Busch (spectacular) or PNC. Instead, it focuses on the mountains in Kentucky. Most people have no idea that it's actually in downtown when they see it on tv.

gabp_480x200.jpg

Looks like it's somewhere in the suburbs, doesn't it?

However, check this out:
10116699.jpg

It's facing the wrong way!

Other than that, the facilities are consistent with what you would expect from a post-Camden Yards ballpark. Nothing special, but nothing really missing. A good park.

I'm glad that Mark Ellis was activated off the DL but I don't like the decision to send Fedex down to the minors. Fedex is starting to hit better and Ramon Hernandez can't do jack at the plate.
Braves/lolgers is going to get rained out too. Thunderstorms are currently assfucking the ATL.
Goddamnit. This was going to be the day where we might actually win. It's bound to happen.

MiKeD

Banned
Yes they do. I want to know what the hell is wrong with Chris Perez. One of only 2 all stars for Tribe last year, been very shaky all year so far, 2 blown saves already.

Also, my brand new copy of Fire Emblem arrived today :D You have great taste, sir.

Most overrated closer in the league, simple.
I really my boy Vinnie to get that spot. Love that guy.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Profar's been called up according to Buster.

E: Or they called him to Arlington and are considering putting him on the roster. Buster can't make up his mind.

I'm glad that Mark Ellis was activated off the DL but I don't like the decision to send Fedex down to the minors. Fedex is starting to hit better and Ramon Hernandez can't do jack at the plate.

Goddamnit. This was going to be the day where we might actually win. It's bound to happen.

Ramon hasn't really got a chance to start. Spot starts don't count. If he were to get 2-3 games a week he can show his stuff. He did have decent stats with the Reds and Rox

Macattk15

Verlander gets shelled. Felix gets shelled.

Bad week for AL Aces!

Felix boned early by a non strikeout call and a shitty non catch by Smoak. Probably should have skipped this start when he fucked up his back last start.

Indians are one of those teams the M's always struggle against.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lol this play in the O's - Rays game is insane.

Everybody thought it was a foul ball, umps called it fair and a double.

Replay shows it actually should be a home run, the ball lands in between the foul pole and the top of the wall.

So Showalter is crying it should be a foul ball and Maddon is arguing it should be a homer.

Socreges

Banned
Lol this play in the O's - Rays game is insane.

Everybody thought it was a foul ball, umps called it fair and a double.

Replay shows it actually should be a home run, the ball lands in between the foul pole and the top of the wall.

So Showalter is crying it should be a foul ball and Maddon is arguing it should be a homer.
This game was on in the background and it caught my attention. What gets me is how blind these commentators are apparently. It's obviously a homerun, but they're acting like it's impossible to tell.

Ahhhhhh these are Orioles guys, no wonder. Willfully blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom