• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing reaction to a poorly located pitch

676268cd5c64c581af52e76b1453da05_large

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
We just lost to probably the worst team in the league. This feeling sucks

It might have been two losses if not for fucking Jimmy Paredes.

Dude is trying to take out every second baseman the Astros have, at least Altuve wasn't hurt that badly.

both perezes blew chunks today

oh well, that 9th inning comeback was pretty exciting. back to fire emblem

Yes they do. I want to know what the hell is wrong with Chris Perez. One of only 2 all stars for Tribe last year, been very shaky all year so far, 2 blown saves already.

Also, my brand new copy of Fire Emblem arrived today :D You have great taste, sir.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I know I'm late, but please let the rumors of Ike Davis being demoted be true. Its just gotten embarrassing at this point.
Tell me about it. He doesn't even have productive outs. And he's sucking the soul out of an already shaky lineup thanks to Terry Collins leaving him in the cleanup spot. I'm amazed David Wright is even getting pitches to hit with such an automatic out sitting behind him.

Yes they do. I want to know what the hell is wrong with Chris Perez. One of only 2 all stars for Tribe last year, been very shaky all year so far, 2 blown saves already.

He's a closer. Unless we're talking about Mariano Rivera, they usually only have shelf-lives of 2-3 seasons. Consider he's been closer for a few seasons now, chances are he doesn't have much left in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom