• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Okay, first open this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

And then scroll down.

ibdVrjBMXFY0bo.gif

io0ua1bB2ksdt.gif

i5PsSdg4snqww.gif

Funny thing is that none of these plays are technically errors.

This year is different though, you have Delmon Young and Carlos Zambrano.

Delmon hasnt been good, even though he has had a few huge hits, but Micheal ha been really good. So Ruben is batting .500 on moves MLBgaf said would be terrible. Hopefully carlos will work out if he makes it up to the Phils.

Enron

Banned
Delmon hasnt been good, even though he has had a few huge hits, but Micheal ha been really good. So Ruben is batting .500 on moves MLBgaf said would be terrible. Hopefully carlos will work out if he makes it up to the Phils.

Season ain't over yet.

Also lol "carlos" and "will work out"

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Elias: Rays' Matt Moore (23) is the youngest left-handed pitcher to start a season 8-0 since Babe Ruth (22) in 1917.

Fuck this stat is awesome.

Amazing how Moore and Alex Cobb are keeping the rotation a float. Hellickson has been woeful and Price has been terrible and hurt. Fausto Carmona Hernandez has been a total enigma, they really need to move him to the bullpen he would thrive there.

Enron

Banned
You are right, there is definitely still time for Delmon to turn it around.

Well, it's good that you are optimistic, i guess

Fuck this stat is awesome.

Amazing how Moore and Alex Cobb are keeping the rotation a float. Hellickson has been woeful and Price has been terrible and hurt. Fausto Carmona Hernandez has been a total enigma, they really need to move him to the bullpen he would thrive there.

They might as well trade Matt Moore now while he's worth something!

Parch

The Gose callup doesn't make a lot of sense, other than the Jays desperately trying to shake things up. The concern is he's not going to get enough AB's but based on his triple-A numbers he hasn't proven he deserves a starting job. Defensive replacement, PR, 4th outfielder is all he's earned.

Just when they Jays looked better, they sucked against the Yankees. They just can't seem to get the pitching/hitting together at the same time, but it's more than just that. There are stumbles at all levels so I agree with that radio guy on Baseball Central. I'm questioning the coaching and player development throughout the entire organization. There are just too many players under performing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Our Blue Jays announcers aren't homer enough.

Blanco was out there but called safe and they didn't go hard with proving beyond a doubt he had to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom