• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Why couldn't the Twins have blown this completely in the 9 innings? There's no way they win this game with the flotsam in their bullpen who can still pitch. Now Plouffe is dead. This sucks.

Sharp

This is the Strasburg I remember.
He has been doing this shit all season... I don't know if the statistics bear this out, but from attending the games it's seemed to me that he refuses to use his changeup the first couple of times through the order. The strikeouts come in the later innings.

Branduil

That was the worst garbage I've ever seen. How do you get two-hit by such an absolute, 6.7 ERA scrub. That guy is never going to have a game like this again.

Anyone who thinks the Rangers are contenders or are even going to win the division with this lineup needs to put down the crack pipe.

bozeman

Really bummed the Cards lost Edwardo Sanchez to the Cubs off waivers because we had to make room on the 40 man for a pitcher to replace Jamie Garcia, especially after we find out tomorrow that Garcia is lost for the season and they will stick him on the 60 day DL and we wouldn't have had to make room on the 40 man for another pitcher.

Really bummed the Cards lost Edwardo Sanchez to the Cubs off waivers because we had to make room on the 40 man for a pitcher to replace Jamie Garcia, especially after we find out tomorrow that Garcia is lost for the season and they will stick him on the 60 day DL and we wouldn't have had to make room on the 40 man for another pitcher.
The Cards FO has been pulling the right strings the past few years so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt regarding Sanchez's health status and future potential. Exposing him to waivers when they could've dropped the likes of Marte or Curtis from the 40 man doesn't make a lot of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom