• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Anyone else have any thoughts on Ryan Howard? Should I just drop him in favor of Tex who I'll stash on the DL until he's healed?

The auto draft had me take him in the 6th round apparently.

Alright! Phillies vs Royals, here we go! It's payback time for 1980! :)

Mike Schmidt and George Brett throwing out the first pitches. The two best 3rd basemen of all time. Or close to it.

Malo

Banned
Anyone else have any thoughts on Ryan Howard? Should I just drop him in favor of Tex who I'll stash on the DL until he's healed?

The auto draft had me take him in the 6th round apparently.
He won't be back until mid May at the earliest. A more realistic date is early June.

Sanjuro

I'm glad MLB Network has a news ticker to constantly notify me that Albert Brooks and Brendan Fraser star in "The Scout".

Meier

He won't be back until mid May at the earliest. A more realistic date is early June.

The return date is irrelevant really (I have a glut of 1B players so I can stash Tex on my bench). I just am curious if anyone thinks Howard will be worth keeping at all this season. He's off to a shitty start but so are plenty of good players. One Phillies fan mentioned he had a decent Spring Training but wasn't expecting much from him.

Fox318

Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List Disabled List

geKBoHF.jpg

zulux21

How many more games until Cano breaks his leg and is out the rest of the season? Because you know it's going to happen.

part of me is actually rooting for cano to hit like .385 with 50 home runs and 150 rbis and win the triple crown and mvp (but of course not have it matter as the yankees will finish in 4th/5th)

mostly because I am curious to see which team is willing to bite on him for like 10 years 300mil lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom