• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Where the fuck is that?
GTA dude.

gta-v-protag-city_large_verge_medium_landscape.png

r

gta_540x303.jpg

Man if Parnell can throw that Isringhausen Special for a strike consistently... and have the occasional slider, damn he might not be the worst closer in the NL.

HE STRUCK HIM OUT! AND THE BALLGAME IS OVER!

Parnell strikes out Ryan Howard, the bullpen pitches 3 more scoreless innings, Lagares/Young/Quintanilla have big games, and Hefner finally gets a much-deserved win! Mets now with 5 wins in their last 7 games and they take the 1st game of the series 4-3!

This always comes up when someone from this area says or types "GTA" to those who have no clue what it is. I should be more clear next time.
Do you like driving intentionally and trying to get 4 stars? Because I always try to, get the police cruiser to appear so I can steal it

Link

The Autumn Wind
Fun fact: Cole Hamels is the first Phillies pitcher with 11 losses before the end of June since 1937.

cashman

Banned
:lol at burning a PH in a bases empty, two out situation when Holland was cruising

but you guys have a pretty good bullpen so I don't know it'll backfire outside of burning Profar
It's even worse knowing that Holland was at 91 pitches, it's not easy to PH against 100mph heat, and Cotts has been overworked this past week.

But, it doesn't matter now I guess.

rando14

are you FUCKING KIDDING ME iwakuma

so our aces suck, our bullpen sucks, our closers suck, our hitters sucks, our fielding sucks, our management sucks

lol

Down two runs to the Rangers in the bottom of the ninth at Busch. Where have I seen this before?

oh well, I expected the Lyons/Holland matchup to be a loss anyway - we should have the edge in pitching in the next two games

Top Bottom